- Made with traditional kikoy cloth sarongs worn by fisherman along the Swahili Coast.
- We addded a velcro pocket for valuables and a lining of a quick-dry terry toweling.
- Very absorbent and sand resistent (the weave is so tight that sand brushes right off).
- Completely machine washable (cold water wash, we just recommend not washing them with anything that has a hook on it- such as a dress- as this may catch on the fringe). They may be tossed in the dryer.
Kenyan Beach Towels
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.